Production is an influential branch of market where thousands of individuals have jobs.
The unusual economic zones are located mainly in the suburbs of big cities or agglomerations. In this place can be run even the most dangerous manufacturing and no one will suffer from the noise, polluted atmosphere and non-stop driving trucks.
Unusual trade and industry zones– named in short SSE are located international. You can notice them in China, Indie, Iran, Jordanian, Poland, Russia and more. Moreover, the unusual regions are established in countries which are poor as well as wealthy. The regions are able to bring incomes to the country and create a lot of new work areas.
Every industry and its location posses its benefit and drawbacks. Here will be presented several drawback and good sides of running signalling firewall in a unusual trade and industry zone.
Some advantages of being a member of special trade and industry region are:
– Bussinesses do not should pay any types of taxes
– The location of the specialzones, is in very suitable places, near to highways and includes large parking space
– In case of crisis and good success of the specialregion, local authorities can give their help
The disadvantages of running company in the SSE are:
– The bussiness should be kept from three to 5 years in the SSE- it is able to be hard in times of crisis to keep the business and do not run up a debt.
– You must pay rent for the area you use – in crisis it is able to be a great minus for your company.
SSE is not appropriate for all businesses. Some corporations cannot be run here.
Unusual economic zones were a fantastic invention because individuals need those types of productions and they do not want to posses them near their neighborhoods. The presented regions are ideal for huge companies which would like to be more influential and want to manufacture more.
Tags: agglomerations, crisis, debt, noise, parking space, SSE